Important Note: all three clearances below and the TB tests must be no more than one year old at the time of employment.
- Child Abuse (Act 151) Clearance (please apply online)
- PA Criminal (Act 34) Clearance (please apply online using Submit New Record Check)
- Federal Criminal History Report (FBI) ** PLEASE CONTACT CCRES HR (by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 484-593-5040) FOR THE CODE REQUIRED- IF YOU REGISTER USING THE WRONG CODE WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCEPT THE CLEARANCE OR ISSUE REIMBURSEMENT.
- Mantoux TB Testing- TB tests can be obtained from your primary physician or urgent care facility. We require tests to be obtained within 1 year of hire.
- Sexual Misconduct / Abuse Disclosure Release Form (under Act 168 of 2014) (please click below to download the form, complete it, then print and bring to your interview. This form must be completed for your current employer and each previous paid position where you worked with children.